This may be the first time you requested a sign or you may be a signage veteran! Here is what to expect when you work with Sign Artist Studio. We guide you through the steps to transform the need for a sign to a design, the design to a sign concept, and the concept to real sign.
- Introductions and contact information gathering
- Description of the signage need
- Determine if assistance with design is needed
- Discuss what the sign is intended to do, such as attract new customers, provide directions, warn about hazards, identify an organization, express branding.
- Discuss options for creating the sign, taking into consideration the location of the sign, length of time it is needed, budgeting, mounting of the sign.
- If you decide to move forward, we enter the design phase of the project
- A deposit is made toward the design, construction, permitting (if needed), and installation of the sign
- You work with our designer, who will create sign renderings and make adjustments according to your vision
- Proofs are created and given to you for review
- You approve the final design
- If a city permit is required, as with many outdoor signs, Sign Artist begins the permit procurement process on your behalf
- If no permit is required, production of the sign begins.
- If a permit IS required, production begins after the permit is paid for and issued by the municipality.
- We provide periodic updates during the production period
- As completion of the sign approaches, we discuss the installation date with you
- We schedule installation and install your sign
- You make your final payment for the sign
- Final city inspection may be required
- We confirm with you that your sign is looking great!
We hope this gives you a better idea about what to expect when you work with Sign Artist Studio. If you have additional questions, we’re here to help.